Shopper's Corner Est 1952
Co-Chairs Tina Andersson & Lisa Joseph
WHAT is Shopper’s Corner?
Shopper’s Corner is a unique resale shop, established in 1954. We sell new and gently used clothing and accessories from infant through adult. Our prices are rock bottom: items start at $1 and most are less than $5! We stock our inventory through donations and consignments.
WHEN is it open?
The store is open during the school year every Wednesday that school is in session from 8:30am to 12:15pm and the first Saturday of most months from 9am to 11am. Opening day is 9/10/14.
WHERE is it located?
Right in the basement of Schofield Elementary.
WHO is involved?
Shopper’s Corner is entirely volunteer run by a fun-loving group of Schofield parents. We also depend on volunteers from the Schofield community to provide saleable items and to work at the shop.
WHY does it exist?
To support our school!
Shopper’s Corner provides almost $10,000 every year to the Schofield PTO. This money is used to purchase much-needed items for the school to benefit all our children.
HOW can you help?
There are 6 ways you can get involved:
1) Donate or consign clothing and accessories (any time the store is open)
2) Be a Classroom Volunteer & work a shift (or 2 or 3). Sign-up here!
3) Join the Shopper’s Corner Committee - - we’d love to welcome you!
Just send an email to SchofieldShoppersCorner@gmail.com
4) Be a "friend" of Shopper’s Corner--join our list of "volunteer friends" who we can contact at the last minute
if we are short handed and need some help. Email Kristina Rivers to join.
5) Like us on Facebook. www.facebook.com/schofieldshopperscorner
6) Shop! Shop!! SHOP!!!